With the trends of short length trousers, I advise you to play with the socks to put a bit of fantasy in your outfit, so bye-bye black and dare the colour! It’s really comes down a fashion accessory. We often think that it is just a detail but it is the details that make the difference.
So dare to wear socks with colour, prints but just respect this five rules:
- Never white socks (keep it for sport)
- mid-calf length (avoid to show your hairiness)
- In wool or cashmere in winter
- No “has been” patterns like Droopy or Simpsons…
- Match them to your shoes (and then to your trousers)
Now it’s time to play with your socks but which brands?
By example one of the most famous brands Burlington or one my favourite concept that I discovered at the last fashion exhibition Who’s next in Paris the brand Mr Moustache they specialise in shoes but they just made last year for Christmas a collection a socks in beautiful wood box and you have your set for all the week with a new color each I found it funny and fashion!
See you for my next chronicle!