Once again it’s this time of the year.. Spring is here and the music is getting louder.
The annual two-weekend, three-day music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California is here. Are you ready to party in the Colorado Desert? Let colours take over your style and think “festival fashion” with boho or rock – chic elements.
1. Accessorise with colourful bracelets and organic elements
2. Cover up with a boho faux-furred of fringed coat – It always works don’t you think?
3. Leather is always part of the answer – Mix leather elements in your look and let the Native come out
4. Most importantly dont forget your Swimming suit – Wear it with caftans, a pair of jean shorts of just a jacket and biker boots. The festival season always welcomes such a dare!
5. Put your bots on! Complete your look with a pair of Boots – Biker, Knee length, with heel or fringes
Let the bohemian vibe of Coachella inspire you and get creative. Don be afraid to experiment, in festivals your ticket is your dare and passion of expression.